Westbrook Wins Rookie Of The Month
Thunder guard Russell Westbrook has been named the Rookie of the Month for February.
Westbrook started all 12 games in the month and averaged 20.6 points, 6.1 rebounds and 5.9 assists. He scored a career-high 34 points at Sacramento on Feb. 1, scored 20 points or more six times and 30 points or more three times.
For the month of February, Westbrook ranked first among rookies in scoring, second in assists, fifth in rebounds and fourth in double-doubles with two.
Westbrook also won the award for the month of December, becoming the first Western Conference rookie to win the award more than once.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16859Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12191OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11527'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11272Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11209Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9827Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7998Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6986Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6951Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5788Oklahoma Corrections Department director to resign
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients