D.J. White Assigned To Tulsa 66ers
The Thunder has assigned rookie forward D.J. White to the Tulsa 66ers, its D-League affiliate.
White, the 29th overall pick, has yet to play in this year because of jaw surgery. He was cleared by team doctors on Monday to resume full-contact practices and games after having not played or practiced since before the start of training camp.
Thunder officials made the move hoping that White can get his timing back in Tulsa and receive more playing time than he likely would recevive in Oklahoma City.
White is expected to rejoin the team before the end of the season and make his debut with the Thunder.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients