One More Look At Serge’s Slam
Tip-off in Indiana is just a few hours away. But before completely moving past the Thunder’s 115-89 win at Toronto, it’s worth having one more look at Serge Ibaka’s monster putback slam off Kevin Durant’s miss.
“Serge Ibaka got the dunk of the night two games in a row,” Durant said. “That was an unbelievable play. I think that’s what started that run we had. That was one of the best plays I’ve ever seen.”
Said Jeff Green, “It was amazing. I was standing at the 3-point line and I saw it. He came from out of nowhere and I think he grabbed it out of one of the guys’ hands. I think it should be No. 1 on ESPN.”
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients