P.J. Carlesimo Lands At TNT
Former Thunder coach P.J. Carlesimo has been hired by TNT as an in-game analyst.
Carlesimo will work tonight’s Denver-Utah game, the second of the network’s double-header at 9:30 p.m., alongside play-by-play man Kevin Harlan and sideline reporter Marty Snider. Carlesimo also will be an analyst during the network’s 40 games in 40 nights coverage for the NBA playoffs.
The deal has been in the works for months between TNT and Carlesimo, who also served as a radio analyst during the NCAA Men’s Tournament for Westwood One.
Carlesimo has had several radio and television jobs over his career, most notably his work as an NBA analyst for NBC and the San Antonio Spurs during the 1999-2000 season after the Golden State Warriors fired him midway through the season.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14804OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10332Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6926Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6240Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6240Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5695Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4108Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4061As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3840Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3249Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients