Brooks To Rep Thunder At Draft Lottery
The Thunder announced today that coach Scott Brooks will sit at the podium as the team’s representative during next Tuesday’s nationally televised announcement of the NBA Draft Lottery.
Brooks will try to take some good fortune with him to the NBA Entertainment Studios in Secaucus, N.J. and serve as the good luck charm the team is looking for in hopes of landing the No. 1 overall. Currently, the Thunder is slated to pick fourth overall. OKC has an 11.9 percent chance of winning the first overall pick and can fall no lower than seventh.
And speaking of good luck charms, Brooks actually carries a four leaf clover on his key chain. No word on whether he’ll take that set of keys to the Draft Lottery and rub its plastic green leafs while wishing and praying. But, hey, it’s worth a shot.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients