The Mythical All-NBA Fourth Team
The NBA announced its All-NBA teams today, and if there was such a thing as the All-NBA Fourth Team the Thunder’s own Kevin Durant would be a card-carrying member.
Durant tallied 34 total points in the voting, which awarded players five, three and one point for each first, second or third place vote. It would have been enough to put Durant on a fourth team alongside Deron Williams (105 points), Joe Johnson (36 points), Chris Bosh (56 points) and Kevin Garnett (72 points).
THE ALL-NBA FIRST TEAM
G Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
G Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
F LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
F Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks
C Dwight Howard, Orlando Magic
THE ALL-NBA SECOND TEAM
G Chris Paul, New Orleans Hornets
G Brandon Roy, Portland Trail Blazers
F Paul Pierce, Boston Celtics
F Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs
C Yao Ming, Houston Rockets
THE ALL-NBA THIRD TEAM
G Tony Parker, San Antonio Spurs
G Chauncey Billups, Denver Nuggets
F Carmelo Anthony, Denver Nuggets
F Pau Gasol, Los Angeles Lakers
C Shaquille O’Neal, Phoenix Suns
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients