BJ Mullens To Workout Friday
Ohio State forward BJ Mullens, who has reportedly moved up on the Thunder’s draft board, is one of six players scheduled to workout Friday at the team’s practice facility.
The Buckeyes’ 7-foot-1 center will be joined by Pittsburgh forward DeJuan Blair, Connecticut forward Jeff Adrien, Baylor forward Kevin Rogers and guard Curtis Jerrells and North Dakota State guard Ben Woodside.
The Web site Draftexpress.com reported earlier this week that the Thunder and Pistons might be engaged in trade talks that would send Amir Johnson and the 15th overall pick to Oklahoma City in exchange for the 25th pick and cash. With the 15th pick, the Thunder, according to the report, has interest in selecting Mullens.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients