DeRozan Scheduled To Workout Wednesday
USC guard DeMar DeRozan, who is projected to be a top 10 pick in the draft, will headline a five-player group that will go through a pre-draft workout for the Thunder on Wednesday.
Joining him will be Texas’ Damion James, Georgetown’s DaJuan Summers, Missouri’s DeMarre Carroll and Israel’s Omri Casspi.
2008-09 averages: 13.9 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
2008-09 averages: 15.4 points, 9.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
2008-09 averages: 13.6 points, 4.1 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
2008-09 averages: 16.6 points, 7.2 rebounds, 2.2 assists.
2008-09 averages: 8.8 points, 3.1 rebounds and 0.4 assists.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17917Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11872Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10569OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10552Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10275Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9958Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9874Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5156Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4651'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients