First Season Merchandise Sales
Some interesting numbers regarding the Thunder’s merchandise sales in the teams’ first season in OKC.
The ThunderShop at Leadership Square sold the following amounts of merchandise:
- 22,629 Thunder T-shirts.
- 18,972 Thunder accessories (pins, key chains, wristbands, etc.)
- 11,003 Thunder caps.
- 8,530 Thunder basketballs.
- 3,495 Thunder foam fingers.
- 2,050 Thunder jerseys.
- 1,201 Thunder coffee mugs.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Send me a copy of this email.