Jordan Hill’s draft stock slipping
By Mike Baldwin
You probably can scratch Jordan Hill off the list of possible players that Thunder general manager Sam Presti might select with the No. 3 overall selection.
Latest draft rumors have Hill slipping in the draft, possibly to as low as No. 8, 9 or 10 if Golden State doesn’t select the Arizona forward at No. 7.
Presti isn’t giving indications which way he’s leaning but early speculation is the Thunder might bypass Hasheem Thabeet and Ricky Rubio and go with James Harden, possibly DeMar DeRozan.
Harden, a stocky, 6-foot-5, left-handed shooting guard, is said to have a high basketball IQ with a knack to get open and get to the free throw line.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17652Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 13467Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11283Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10735'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10251Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10005Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6673Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6352Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6100Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 5666OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients