Open Mike Podcast: Talkin’ NBA Finals And NBA Draft
Sports editor Mike Sherman and I are back in the booth with more banter.
In this episode we discuss whether the referee’s have allowed Los Angeles Lakers forward Trevor Ariza to bend the defensive rules, whether Kobe Bryant choked and if he is indeed a closer and what the Thunder might do in the June 25 NBA Draft.
(Quick house-cleaning note. USC guard Demar DeRozan worked out for the Thunder on Monday, not today. A press release inaccurately included him in today’s group. DeRozan worked out all by his lonesome.)
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 46110Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14982Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9556Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8109Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7765Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7102Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7082Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6778Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6425Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5726How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients