Patty Mills, Darren Collison In Today
In what can easily be interpreted as a sign the Thunder could settle on a point guard with the No. 25 pick in the draft, the team is bringing in six point guards for a pre-draft workout today.
The group is headlined by St. Mary’s guard Patrick Mills, UCLA’s Darren Collison and Florida’s Nick Calathes. Southern Miss guard Jeremy Wise, Arkansas guard Patrick Beverley and UNLV guard Wink Adams will also be on hand.
Mills emerged as a big-time prospect while playing on Australia’s national team in the 2008 summer Olympics, which included two strong showings against the USA team.
Collison, of course, was Russell Westbrook’s teammate with the Bruins from 2006-08.
Calathes has already turned pro, deciding to sign a contract with the Greek club Panathinaikos. If the Thunder selects him, he wouldn’t join the team for at least a year.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 9606Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8192Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6372Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients