Durant’s Next Signature Shoe: The KD II
Images of Kevin Durant’s latest shoe, the KD II, have surfaced (via niketalk and theshoegame).
The shoe is expected to be a part of Nike’s Spring 2010 line, which suggests Durant is likely to officially unveil the latest design during All-Star Weekend in Dallas in mid-February. The second version of Durant’s signature shoe is expected to sell at $85, continuing the same cost-efficient pricing that made his KD 1 successful.
I caught my first glimpse of the shoe near the end of the season during a road game at Portland. Durant wore them at a morning shoot-around before the Thunder played the Blazers. I was told the shoe was in its early stages of development at that point, and I don’t remember the pair Durant wearing having a strap. But Durant did love the shoe, so much so that he couldn’t help but wear them to the shoot-around after seeing them.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 21842Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 19892Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
- 7794Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients