Chase Budinger In Today
Thunder just announced a five-player workout for today, a group of swingmen that includes Arizona’s Chase Budinger, Memphis’ Antonio Anderson, Temple’s Dionte Christmas, LSU’s Garrett Temple and Villanova’s Dwayne Anderson.
Budinger is the biggest name on the list, the only one who projects as a first-round pick. He could be a candidate for the Thunder at No. 25 if the team keeps the pick and he’s still on the board. Seems he’ll have to impress today in a session in which he’s without a doubt the best prospect in the workout.
It’s the second workout for Christmas, which is interesting because the Thunder doesn’t currently have a second-round pick and the No. 25 is considered way too high to draft him. I did have Christmas as a potential sleeper, though. Maybe the Thunder would like to trade into the second round and grab him, or even do a post-draft trade similar to the Kyle Weaver acquisition and bring him in.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21361Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10815Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8633Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8589Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8336Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7789Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7697Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7169UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6790Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5790Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients