Durant vs. Reilly (Jake, not Rick)
ESPN.com’s Rick Reilly, who many believe is the best sports writer in the world, sat down on Dec. 6 in Chicago with Thunder All-Star Kevin Durant, who many believe someday will become the best basketball player in the world.
After constantly hearing Durant was “just like any 22-year-old kid,” Reilly wanted to prove everybody wrong. So Reilly compared his 23-year-old son, Jake, to Durant. Later that night, Reilly attended the Thunder-Bulls game and playfully heckled Durant from the stands.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients