Blake Griffin On Wilson Holloway
LOS ANGELES — Former OU star and Clippers rookie Blake Griffin during his media session at All-Star Weekend today spoke about the loss of friend and former teammate at Oklahoma Christian School Wilson Holloway.
Griffin grew emotional as he discussed Holloway’s passing and said he will dedicate all that he does here to Holloway.
Griffin also said Tuesday’s game against the Thunder in Oklahoma City will be “bittersweet” because he must now return to Oklahoma to attend Holloway’s funeral, which is scheduled for Monday. Griffin goes on to talk about Holloway’s spirit, and how he wouldn’t want anyone to feel sorry for him or upset because of his passing.
Said Griffin: “He’s better now. He’s not hurting.”
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16352OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13509Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12593Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9784Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9412Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7721Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7510Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7432'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 7083Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6955Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients