Durant Bowling For Charity
Kevin Durant will be a part of T.J. Ford’s charity bowling event in Houston on July 11 (via the Houston Chronicle). Not sure how bowling has taken off in NBA circles, but it definitely has as a means for fund raising and a fun free-time activity.
Durant will be joined in Ford’s “Celebrity-Bowl-A-Thon” by LaMarcus Aldridge, D.J Augustin, Daniel Gibson, Glen Davis, Royal Ivey, Kendrick Perkins, Damon Jones, Shaun Rogers, Joseph Addai, Tyrus Thomas, Bobby Simmons, Maurice Taylor, Chris Wilcox and Nick Van Exel.
The event benefits Houston Children’s Charity, and for the low, low price of a very affordable $1,000 per lane or $250 per individual, participants can have one of the aforementioned celebrities join them for three hours of strikes, spares and gutter balls.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81708Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16515OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12409Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12217Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10403Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9163How to help tornado victims
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified
- 8558Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8505Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients