Pick Your Favorite Thunder Girl
I’ve got to admit. I’ve campaigned with certain Thunder officials who shall remain nameless for quite some time to be the judge of which Thunder Girls hopefuls make the final cut. Things didn’t quite work out for me for various reasons.
But you, yes you, can help decide which girl will become an actual Thunder Girl for the 2009-10 season. It’s sort of a dream come true. Only you’re using your Internet browser rather than your wandering set of eyes in real life. Come on, don’t act like it’s just me. These girls have some of the best, uh, dance moves around.
The Thunder has given fans the opportunity to vote on the 19th and final member of the dance squad by logging on to thunder.nba.com. The Thunder whittled down a list that began with more than 100 girls to 40 hopefuls and 18 on Tuesday night. Now you can vote on one of two candidates for the final spot. Voting begins Wednesday and is open through Noon on Monday and the results will be announced on the team’s Web site shortly after voting ends.
Use your voice people.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients