Postgame Thoughts: OKC, 107 – Denver, 103
The Oklahoma City Thunder defeated the Denver Nuggets 107-103 tonight to win Game 1 of the first round of the 2011 NBA Playoffs. What did you think of the Thunder’s performance? Here’s the box score.
Kevin Durant led all scorers with 41 points and Russell Westbrook added 31. Serge Ibaka had four blocks in the first half but struggled shooting.
Eric Maynor was huge off the bench in limited time with 12 points on 2-3 from three-point range. James Harden struggled, though.
What did you think? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 63590Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38050Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 34916Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13810Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12686Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients