Postgame Thoughts: Denver, 104 – OKC, 101
The Denver Nuggets defeated the Oklahoma City Thunder 104-101 tonight to win Game 4 of the first round of the 2011 NBA Playoffs. The Nuggets went on an 11-0 run in the early fourth quarter and never lost the lead. What did you think of the Thunder’s performance? Here’s the box score.
Denver point guard Ty Lawson was big for the Nuggets, scoring 27 points, while Danilo Gallinari added 18.
Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook combined to shoot 20 of 48, and Westbrook took 30 shots. Is that good for the team?
What did you think? Who was the player of the game? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 64632Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14648Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8984Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7016Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6971How to help tornado victims
- 6471Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6275Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5865Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5834Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5724Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients