Let The All-Star Balloting Begin
Kevin Durant, Jeff Green and Russell Westbrook have been selected to represent the Oklahoma City Thunder on the 2010 All-Star Ballot, the NBA announced today.
Fans can now vote for the 2010 All-Stars by logging onto NBA.com or texting the player’s last name to 69622 (MYNBA). In-arena voting at the Ford Center will begin Sunday, Nov. 15 during the Thunder’s game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
The ballot lists 120 players, 60 each from the Eastern and Western Conference, with 24 guards, 24 forwards and 12 centers from each conference comprising the list. Voters may select two guards, two forwards and one center from each conference.
Paper balloting will continue through Jan. 10. Wireless balloting on NBA.com concludes Jan. 18. Starters will be announced live on TNT on Thursday, Jan. 21, 2010.
This year’s NBA All-Star Game will be held at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas on Sunday, Feb. 14. An expected crowd of more than 80,000 is expected to attend, which will mark the largest crowd ever to witness a live basketball game.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 60552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32931Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 31925Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 12639Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8214Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5947Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3659Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 3421Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3336George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3296OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients