Postgame Thoughts: OKC, 100 – Denver 97
The Oklahoma City Thunder defeated the Denver Nuggets 100-97 tonight to win Game 5 of the first round of the 2011 NBA Playoffs. The Thunder advances to the second round to play the winner of Memphis and San Antonio. What did you think of the Thunder’s performance? Here’s the box score.
Kevin Durant scored 41 points on 27 shots, and lead the Thunder comeback in the fourth quarter. Russell Westbrook, after scoring 30 points on 30 shots in Game 4, scored 14 points on 15 shots.
Serge Ibaka had a strange line tonight: 1 point, 9 blocks and 8 rebounds in 35 minutes. Ibaka had a huge block on Nene in the final minute.
The Nuggets were balanced in scoring tonight with five guys in double figures.
What did you think? Who was the player of the game? What went right in the fourth quarter? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients