Durant Fifth In First All-Star Balloting Returns
Thunder forward Kevin Durant is currently fifth among Western Conference forwards in the preliminary All-Star balloting numbers the NBA released today. Durant ranks behind Denver’s Carmelo Anthony, Dallas’ Dirk Nowitzki, the Lakers’ Pau Gasol and San Antonio’s Tim Duncan.
Forward Jeff Green and guard Russell Westbrook did not rank in the top 11 in voting during the first returns.
Lakers guard Kobe Bryant leads all players thus far with 692,518 votes.
Here is the breakdown for Western Conference forwards.
1. Carmelo Anthony, Denver, 588,958
2. Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas, 366,300
3. Pau Gasol, L.A. Lakers, 280,758
4. Tim Duncan, San Antonio, 271,321
5. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City, 177,205
6. Trevor Ariza, Houston, 168,167
7. Shawn Marion, Dallas, 161,653
8. Luis Scola, Houston, 134,321
9. Ron Artest, L.A. Lakers, 99,209
10. Lamar Odom, L.A. Lakers, 85,817
11. LaMarcus Aldridge, Portland, 70, 588
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients