Better Chance at 70, Thunder or Celtics?
Through the first third of the season, the Boston Celtics are on pace to win 70-plus games, while the Thunder is on pace to lose 70-plus. Which is more likely to happen? The debate has begun………..
“While the Celtics certainly would be hard to pick against in June, I think they’re a bit less reliable than the Thunder when it comes to reaching 70,” says FOXSports contributing columnist Randy Hill.
Hill also thinks Thunder coach Scott Brooks looks like Phil Keoghan, the host of the CBS reality show “The Amazing Race.” I personally think Brooks resembles Phoenix Suns president of basketball operations and general manager Steve Kerr or Kevin Connolly, perhaps better known as Eric or “E” from HBO’s hit show “Entourage”
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36375Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32316Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 24292Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 8069Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6178OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3621College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3359Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3278Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3188Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3141George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients