The Morning After
In all likelihood, anyone associated with the Thunder rolled out of bed this morning still riding high after Friday’s 89-84 stunner over Boston. The challenge now is to carry over that momentum to Milwaukee. And if you thought Friday’s game was ugly, tonight’s contest could boarder on unwatchable. Ugly and unwatchable or high-scoring and highly entertaining.
Your guess is just as good as mine.
Both teams are coming in on the second night of a back-to-back, and the combination of the Thunder’s injury concerns and Milwaukee’s struggling offense sets this one up to be a huge mystery.
But we can shift our attention to the Bucks later. That feel food win over the Celtics still feels fresh.
Here is a sample of what’s being said after the Thunder’s gutsy win.
ESPN.com’s Jackie MacMullan wrote that Russell Westbrook outplayed Rajon Rondo.
The Boston Globe’s Frank Dell’Apa noted how OKC controlled the game by controlling the tempo.
Mark Murphy of the Boston Herald says Celtics fans wanted Kevin Durant, but were treated to a steady dose of Westbrook.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15918Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8813OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5669Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5503OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4833Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3560Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3491Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3466As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients