By The Numbers: Thunder-Rockets
Numbers to note from Saturday’s win at Houston.
2: Game-winning shots by Kevin Durant this season. After hitting a buzzer-beater for the game-winner against Dallas on Dec. 29, Durant drilled a catch-and-shoot jumper to put the Thunder up for good at 96-95 with 22.5 seconds remaining.
6: Fast break points by the Thunder, a season low. The Rockets raced to 19 fast break points while the Thunder converted just four in the final three quarters and only two in the last 27 minutes.
7: Thunder players with at least three rebounds. Five Thunder players pulled down at least six boards to help OKC out-rebound Houston 44-41. The Thunder’s early dominance on the glass resulted in a 16-1 advantage in the first 8 minutes, 20 seconds of the first quarter and a 19-6 margin at the conclusion of one.
7:47: Time remaining in the fourth quarter when reserve Thunder guard Eric Maynor collapsed to the court clutching his leg following a drive to the basket. Maynor had to be carried off the floor by teammates and did not return to the game.
10: Lead changes.
14: Offensive rebounds by Houston. It’s the ninth straight game in which the Thunder has allowed double digit offensive rebounds. Oklahoma City is yielding 13 offensive rebounds per night
16: Turnovers by the Thunder. Oklahoma City entered Saturday’s game averaging just 11.6 giveaways in its previous three outings but became sloppy with the ball early against Houston. The Rockets converted those turnovers into 22 points.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients