By The Numbers: Thunder-Celtics
Numbers to note from Monday’s 97-88 win at Boston
4: Blocked shots by Serge Ibaka, a season high. Ibaka notched the new mark in just 15 first-half minutes. He played only seven minutes in the second half.
5: 3-pointers made by the Thunder in the final five minutes. Oklahoma City had made just two of 13 3-pointers in the previous 43 minutes.
7: Game-winning streak by the Thunder, two shy of the franchise’s Oklahoma City era record for consecutive wins.
11: Bench points scored by the Thunder, which saw its reserves make just 5-of-22 shots. James Harden scored a season-low five points on 2-for-8 shooting while Nick Collison added six points on 3-for-7 shooting. Nazr Mohammed, Daequan Cook and Reggie Jackson combined to miss all seven of their shot attempts.
12: Fourth-quarter points scored by guard Thabo Sefolosha, the most of any player in the final quarter. Sefolosha went 4-for-4 from the field, including 2-for-2 from the 3-point line and made a pair of foul shots.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients