By The Numbers: Thunder-Nets
Numbers to note from Saturday’s 84-74 win at New Jersey.
4: Missed free throws by Kevin Durant. He was 2-of-6 on the night. In his previous six games, Durant had made 46 of 48 from the stripe.
5: Blocked shots by Serge Ibaka, a season-high. Ibaka helped the Thunder record 10 blocked shots, the third time this season that the Thunder has had at least 10 swats. Ibaka also had nine rebounds, giving him 19 boards in the past two games. Ibaka had pulled down only 19 rebounds in his previous four games prior to the last two.
8: Rebounds by guard Thabo Sefolosha, a season-high.
9: Rebounds by James Harden, a career-high. Harden also scored 16 points on 5-for-9 shooting, salvaging something of the three-game road trip. In the first two games, Harden averaged just nine points on 31.2 percent shooting.
12: Turnovers by Durant in his last two games. KD had five against the Nets after seven at Washington.
13: Percent shooting from 3-point range by New Jersey. The Nets were just 3-for-23.
14: Points scored by Nets guard Deron Williams on 5-for-18 shooting. Williams missed all six of his 3-point attempts and had six assists and three turnovers in 39 minutes.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88132Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 35601Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5828Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 4402Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients