Fans Greet The Thunder At Airport
After a gritty and prehaps series-saving 133-123 triple overtime win at Memphis in Game 4, the Thunder flew back to Oklahoma City in the wee hours of the morning and were welcomed by a pleasant surprise upon arrival.
This is why Thunder fans are considered by many throughout the NBA to be the league’s best. It’s 3:30 in the morning. Tuesday morning and the prospect of a grueling workday was an afterthought. These cheers still were as boisterous as they would have been inside the Oklahoma City Arena after the final buzzer. Nothing was stopping these fans from showing their support for their team’s role in an instant classic.
That’s what makes Oklahoma City Thunder fans special. They’re supportive. They’re passionate. They’re loyal.
The Grizzlies might be about to walk into a buzzsaw in Game 5.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 7769Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients