Postgame Thoughts: Thunder advances to conference finals with Game 7 win vs. Grizzlies
Kevin Durant scored 39 points, Russell Westbrook had a triple-double and the Oklahoma City Thunder defeated the Memphis Grizzlies 105-90 in Game 7 to advance to the Western Conference Finals.
What did you think? Who was the player of the game? Where does the win rank in the history of the city’s sporting events? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients