Oklahoma City Thunder: Why write about Metta World Chaos?
Not everyone was excited that we spent some newsprint and internet space on Chaos. I got an email from a reader that said: “Very disappointed you gave so much ink to this guy. I clicked on the article just to see who wrote it. I didn’t read it. There are so many better things to write about than giving this guy what he wants and that is notoriety.”
Well, I agree there are better things to write about. Like Russell Westbrook’s wardrobe and ascension to superstardom, and James Harden’s beard, and the Laker defensive problems, and Derek Fisher playing against his old team, and Kendrick Perkins’ health, and the Lakers’ lack of energy, and Nazr Mohammed’s value with Perk hurt. Which is why we we wrote about all of that and more in the Wednesday Oklahoman.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21911Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17670Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12642Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10331Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9974Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9639Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7768OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7203Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 6526Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5084Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients