Thunder-Mavericks: Dear James Harden, James Terry wants to be close to you
James Harden twice went between the legs then dribbled behind his back before popping this jumper in Jason Terry’s face to put the Thunder up 10 with 3:15 to play. If there was a dagger in the Thunder’s 106-100 victory over Dallas in Game 3, this was it.
Harden, who celebrated by making crazy faces that would make Jerry Lewis jealous, seemed to do as he wished throughout his 23-point, 7-rebound, 4-assist performance. But Jason Terry vowed that Game 3 Saturday in Oklahoma City will be different.
“I just think we’re not as aggressive as we’ve been in the other series,” Terry said. “If you’ve watched us defensively, we’re up and in guys. That’s what got us where we’re at. These guys have got a lot of space.
“I know for me particularly, watching the film at halftime, I’m so far off this guy that he’s got room to do whatever he wants. I know I’m going to make the adjustment. I don’t know what everybody else is going to do, but I’m pretty sure what they’re going to do and we’re going to be up a little closer.”
– Mike Sherman, Sports Editor
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients