Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook appear on episode of NBC’s Parks and Recreation
By Anthony Slater – Aslater@opubco.com - @anthonyVslater
Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook’s on-court play has inspired plenty of young hoopers across the country. And now, their postgame attire has inspired a plot line in one of TV’s most popular shows.
OKC’s dynamic duo appeared on a scene of NBC’s Parks and Recreation on Thursday night, not as actors but rather cameo plot movers, with the duo shown talking to the media after a playoff game.
As the episode develops, it becomes clear that Aziz Ansari’s character, after viewing the presser on his computer, decides to tailor his new clothing line around the kind of stuff Durant and Westbrook commonly show up in after games. You know, the lenseless glasses and skinny tie look. No mention of Westbrook’s fishhook shirt though.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30612Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15589Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10266Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9653Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9634Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8172Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8167Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7475Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6996Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6363UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients