High school highlights of Kevin Durant playing with Ty Lawson
By Anthony Slater – Aslater@opubco.com - @anthonyVslater
You learn something new every day. Especially when scanning the World Wide Web.
How about this above video, which I came across on a MaxPreps blog this morning. It’s high school highlights of string bean Kevin Durant, flinging in jumpers and effortlessly dunking over helpless defenders.
Second biggest surprise of the clip? Durant played with Ty Lawson at Oak Hill academy his junior season (maybe I’m the only one who didn’t know that before today).
Biggest surprise of the clip? That team went 34-2. I mean, how did that high school team lose twice?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19478Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17081OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 14402Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9893Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 9505Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7874Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7743Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7139Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6156Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 5570Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients