What is Thunder center Cole Aldrich’s ceiling?
Darnell Mayberry wrote about Oklahoma City Thunder rookie center Cole Aldrich in today’s Oklahoman, noting that Aldrich could jump ahead of Nazr Mohammed in the Thunder’s rotation in 2011-2012. Aldrich was limited to 18 games and only 7.9 minutes per game in his rookie season.
In today’s Power Lunch chat, Mayberry was asked about Aldrich’s ceiling:
Tough to say at this point. He’s played in less than 20 games as a pro. I think he’s going to be a good defensive player. But I’d like to see some sort of body of work before I go making crazy predictions. The name Joel Przybilla comes to mind, though.
What do you think? Should Aldrich play ahead of Mohammed next season?
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81615Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14276Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8057Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7469Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7367How to help tornado victims
- 6230Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5754Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 5743Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5628OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 5567Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients