Durant, Harden will go head-to-head in East vs. West battle
Thunder All-Star Kevin Durant and guard James Harden will be pitted against one another next month in the first ever Drew League (CA) vs. Goodman League (DC) game August 20 at Coolidge High School in Washington, DC.
But fans don’t worry the game will be streamed online at tip-off 6:30 p.m. EST on the TheBasketballChannel.net
The last time Durant played at Coolidge High School was in high school when his Montrose Christian team played high school powerhouse Oak Hill Academy, Durant scored 31 points and Montrose Christian won 74-72.
The game has been in talk for weeks with many NBA players such as Durant and Harden playing in the Drew League this summer.
And with the NBA lockout in full effect this may be the only time this many NBA players joins to play in one venue.
Durant will team up with Washington Wizards guard John Wall, Denver Nuggets guard Ty Lawson, Minnesota Timberwolves forward Michael Beasley and Sacramento Kings guard and center Tyreke Evans and DeMarcus Cousins.
Harden will head to the east coast with Milwaukee Bucks guard Brandon Jennings, Toronto Raptors guard/forward Demar DeRozan, Washington Wizards center and guard JaVale McGee and Nick Young.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients