Kevin Durant’s Basketball Never Stops Spot
Here is Kevin Durant’s latest Nike commercial, which we first reported in The Oklahoman last Friday was coming down the pipeline. It’s a great concept and was executed flawlessly. But that’s what we’ve come to expect from Nike ads.
This one is especially cool because it’s got a shot of the actual Chesapeake Energy Arena shutting out the lights to signify the NBA lockout has stunted the game we all love. But in this “spotlight” series, helicopters flash a light on Durant and the other stars in random places to show that basketball never stops.
As previously reported, as part of this series Durant will show up at a truck stop in another spot to play with truckers. And I have since learned that Durant will appear at a family cookout as well in search of a game. Should be a cool series.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients