OKC Thunder’s Kevin Durant dons London Olympics formal wear
Team USA men’s basketball players Kevin Durant and Carmelo Anthony styled and profiled their London Games attire for tonight’s opening ceremony.
The above photo was taken by Team USA’s Kevin Love and posted on his Instagram feed Thursday. Durant is one of four Oklahoma City Thunder stars playing in the 2012 Olympics. The team opens Olympic play at 8:30 a.m. Sunday.
Love also was able to snap the bit of brilliance below while the rest of the team, including U.S. coach Mike Krzyzewski and the Thunder’s Russell Westbrook and James Harden, napped.
Much love, Kevin. Get your paparazzi on, kid.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients