Kevin Durant, James Harden on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
Thunder teammates Kevin Durant and James Harden were guests on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon in New York City just hours after returning from London, where they won gold medals in the Summer Olympics.
Though both obviously fatigued, Durant and Harden displayed a sharp wit with crisp answers, highlighted by Harden’s stone-faced “Good for them” reaction to the Lakers acquiring Dwight Howard. Last season, Durant appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live when the Thunder was playing in Los Angeles.
In case you’re wondering, fellow Team USA member Russell Westbrook did not join his Thunder teammates because the appearance was orchestrated by Rob Pelinka, who represents Durant and Harden, while Westbrook is represented by Arn Tellem. Sure would have been nice if all three could have appeared together, don’t you agree?
- John Rohde
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 64379Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31540Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 30680Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 16244Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 7370Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6239Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4310Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 4237Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 4076Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 3649Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients