Kevin Durant appears in two Foot Locker commercials
By Anthony Slater – email@example.com - @anthonyVslater
Russell Westbrook and James Harden went the comedic route. Kevin Durant kept a more serious tone.
Either way, all three Oklahoma City Thunder stars have been prominently featured in a widespread Foot Locker ad campaign that launched on Thursday. Click here for a look at Westbrook/Harden’s clips.
Below are the two commercials Durant appears in, along with the provided description from Foot Locker:
1. Perfection: Kevin Durant, Scottie Pippen, and Deron Williams reflect on what it means to play the perfect game of basketball.
2. Tradition: Kevin Durant, Charles Barkley, and Andre Iguodala reflect on just how hard it is to make history.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21951Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13280Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10987Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10877UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7355Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7058Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
- 6253Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 5703Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5606Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5160Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients