Kevin Durant Talking KD IVs
What we learn in the below video is that we should all be grateful. Grateful that Thunder star Kevin Durant chose to become a basketball player rather than the world’s tallest weatherman. Apparently, it’s the profession KD always admired. He has repeatedly listed Twister as his favorite movie. So there’s that. At any rate, KD’s strange love for natural disasters and unpredictable weather led to a colorway of his latest signature shoe, the KD IV. The folks at NiceKicks.com recently caught up with Durant to discuss the many designs and the future of the line, which Durant says likely will lose the strap in the next installment.
Two pictures of the Weatherman edition KD IV after the jump, courtesy of NiceKicks.com, which has much more on the shoes.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 3659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage after tall metal utility polls fall in northwest Oklahoma City
- 3653Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3418Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients