VIDEO: Jeremy Lamb drops an easy 29 points in D-League game
By Anthony Slater – Aslater@opubco.com - @anthonyVslater
Miami has LeBron James, Oklahoma City has Kevin Durant and Tulsa now has Jeremy Lamb.
Ok…that may be a bit of an exaggeration. But every time the Thunder’s talented young two-guard is assigned to Tulsa, he lights up the D-League with stat-lines reminiscent of those two aforementioned stars.
Here he is, in the below video, dropping an easy 29 points in 27 minutes on Friday night. And that came on a ridiculous 13-of-15 shooting. He also chipped in five rebounds, four assists and two steals.
The game seems to come easy for him and the watered-down competition seems a bit overwhelmed with his skill. Lamb certainly looks like a future NBA player, probably even a current one, if he wasn’t stuck on the Thunder’s star-studded roster.
But for now, he remains nothing more than either trade bait (think the Bobcats could use him?) or the long-term replacement for Kevin Martin (his deal is up after this season).
So until either of those come to fruition, enjoy the videos of him dominating D-League action. Because that’s likely all you’re going to get (h/t to Crab Dribbles for the clip).
And how about that long-range bomb at the 1:22 mark? It’s hard to name 10 guys in the league right now with a shot that effortless and pure.
Two other videos of Lamb this season:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24778Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 14485Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10221UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 9929Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 8118Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7280Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6506Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6361Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6228Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 5696OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients