Nike releases pictures of the colorful ‘What the KD’ sneaker
By Anthony Slater – Aslater@opubco.com - @anthonyVslater
Have your eyes stopped hurting yet?
But you may want to get used to it. There’s a chance we’ll be seeing these shoes — a version of Kevin Durant’s signature sneaker that Nike is calling ‘What the KD’ — around Oklahoma City soon.
The shoe is a mashup of colors and designs from Durant’s Nike Zoom KD IV, packed together to provide one strange piece of footwear.
But this wouldn’t be the first of its kind. Durant’s version would be the third “What the…” sneaker in Nike’s new line.
Kobe Bryant’s pair – labeled ‘What the Kobe’ — was released in early July, going for $140. Then recently, samples of ‘What the LeBron’ shoes hit the interwebs, soon followed by the above picture of Durant’s outlandish pair.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14439Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9547Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7937Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7761Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6962Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6428Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6287Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5083Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5032Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 4602UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients