Nick Collison and Cole Aldrich reflect on recent trip to Africa
By Anthony Slater – Aslater@opubco.com - @anthonyVslater
Last month, four Thunder players were among seven NBAers who traveled overseas as part of the league’s Basketball Without Borders program.
Nick Collison, Serge Ibaka, Thabo Seflosha and Cole Aldrich went to Africa, participating in a number of community outreach initiatives.
John Rohde previewed and detailed the event here.
But now that they’ve been back in the States for a couple weeks, Aldrich and Collison reflected on the positive trip at this week’s media day. Here’s there comments:
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients