The Kevin Durant Christmas Shoe
Here’s a look at the shoe Kevin Durant is supposed to wear Christmas night for the season opener against Orlando.
Not really my speed. But I’m sure there’s a market out there for them. Also, not sure I understand what they’re doing here with the copper colorway. According to dimemag.com, its a homage to the Foamposites, which every D.C.-area kid wanted for Christmas back in the day.
I do know this. If Nike hasn’t made every single color imaginable in Durant’s latest installment of his signature line then they’re dang close. I’m not big into the shoe scene, but it seems like great marketing to me. Durant’s line has a great price point, but then Nike pushes every color down your throat, including “Nerf” and “Weatherman” editions to make sneaker heads want to cop ‘em all. Not a bad strategy.
Anyway, what y’all think about these Christmas joints?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16617OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12334Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11110Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9568Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8849How to help tornado victims
- 8657Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8525Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7578Excessive speed, alcohol, operator inattention contributed to fatal boat crash, report states
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients