It’s Savage. No, Hunter
For the first time this season, Oklahoma State has a healthy Dantrell Savage running along side freshman phenom Kendall Hunter.
It really is easy to confuse the two.
These past couple weeks, we’ve heard Cowboy coaches and players comparing Hunter to Savage. The shifty moves. The elusive skills. The scat back style.
But against Texas Tech, we actually got a chance to see just how much the two Cowboy tailbacks are alike. OSU used both backs, and often, it was difficult to tell which was which. With Savage wearing No. 22 and Hunter wearing No. 24, you often had to wait and see which one emerged from the pile just to make sure who had carried the ball.
Having two guys who have shown that kind of ability is good news for the Cowboys. Savage is a weapon they’ve sorely missed, and Hunter is a youngster who’s only going to get better.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients