Reason to cheer
Oklahoma State PA man Larry Reece had some fun in the first half Saturday.
During a timeout, he offered up a few “scores of interest.” He saved the big one for last, teasing the masses in Stillwater with, “And from Boulder, Colo. … ”
As soon as he said those words, the Cowboys fans knew exactly what was coming. By the time Reece gave the score — Colorado 27, Oklahoma 24 — the fans were roaring their approval. There were high-fives, and there were fist pumps. There was joy in Payne County.
And it’s not just that OSU fans take pleasure in a little OU pain. The Cowboys will play for the outright Big 12 South lead next week at Texas A&M.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26920Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17660Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8676UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8213Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8153OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8000Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7952Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6297Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5734Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5128Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients