Reason to cheer
Oklahoma State PA man Larry Reece had some fun in the first half Saturday.
During a timeout, he offered up a few “scores of interest.” He saved the big one for last, teasing the masses in Stillwater with, “And from Boulder, Colo. … ”
As soon as he said those words, the Cowboys fans knew exactly what was coming. By the time Reece gave the score — Colorado 27, Oklahoma 24 — the fans were roaring their approval. There were high-fives, and there were fist pumps. There was joy in Payne County.
And it’s not just that OSU fans take pleasure in a little OU pain. The Cowboys will play for the outright Big 12 South lead next week at Texas A&M.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients