No shining moment!
The best thing about the NCAA Tournament, of course, is the games.
But the final stanza, the ending note is pretty darn good, too. Granted, I may be a little cheesy for thinking that the “One Shining Moment” montage at the end of the tourney is the best way to end things, but so be it. I’m willing to be a little cheesy. I always watch it at the end of every tournament.
Monday night, though, there was no montage.
At least not in Oklahoma City.
Severe weather and our good buddy Gary England kept us from seeing ”One Shining Moment.” Listen, I’ll be the first to admit that I’ll sit and watch hours of weather coverage on TV.
But keeping us from “One Shining Moment”?
Boo, Gary! Boo!
Fear not, though. YouTube to the rescue. This year’s “One Shining Moment” is not only on there, but you can also see the montage from 2002 when Oklahoma last went to the Final Four. Among the years not archived on YouTube is 2004, the year that Oklahoma State last went to the Final Four, and the Cowboys were front and center in that montage, everything from John Lucas’ shot to the Bobik Sisters’ dance.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13061Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11652Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5853Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5268Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4352Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4093Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4013How to help tornado victims
- 3642Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3374Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients