Go roshambo go!
It’s summer, my friends.
Time for a little fun.
Watch my latest video commentary or read below:
I’ve never been to Vegas. It’s not that I dislike it. I’ve just never made the trip.
Now, I’m tempted.
Next weekend is the third annual USARPS League Championship Tournament.
You know, the USA Rock Paper Scissors League.
And yes, we are talking about the kids’ game where you pound your fist on your palm three times, then make either rock, paper or scissors.
I kid you not, my cyberspace friends. I don’t know what’s funnier — that there’s a Rock Paper Scissors League or that the league has a championship tournament in Vegas.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients